Home is where the heart is
There are two hostels for boys (senior boys hostel and Junior boys hostel) and a separate hostel for girls. The mess of each hostel is equipped with modern facilities, each hostel has residential wardens and attendants, who under the overall direction of Chief Warden ensure implementation of discipline and creation of an atmosphere that is conductive to learning. Spacious and well ventilated rooms with adequate furniture are available to the students offering homely environment.
Girls’ hostel is located within the campus and has facilities for indoor games. Special arrangements have been made for safety, security and privacy of the girls residing in the hostel. Chandigarh, the city beautiful being just about 30 Kms from the campus fortnightly university bus trips are arranged for girls.
Boys’ hostels are located at a short convenient distance from the campus and have facilities for outdoor games like badminton, volleyball and cricket. There is a shopping complex located in the senior boys’ hostel to cater to their day-to-day needs.
- The students shall be allotted rooms at the beginning of every academic session and no change of room shall be made without the permission of chief Warden.
- While checking in and out of the hostel premises, the students must fill up the In-Out Register maintained by the warden.
- Boy hostellers intending to remain out of the hostel for one night or more must inform the
warden in writing before leaving the hostel and must also obtain student gate pass from the
- First year students are not allowed to keep personal vehicles in the hostel.
- Girls’ hostellers would be allowed to leave the hostel during holidays or otherwise, only when prior written consent from the parents through letter or fax is received and permission to leave is granted by the Dean/ Chief Warden.
- Names of the relatives/ guardians, who are to be authorized to visit their warden residing in the girls hostel should be specifically mentioned by the respective parents in the Hostel Registration form.
- Before leaving the hostel for overnight stay, the hostellers shall get the movement form signed from the warden and on return, deposit the same duly signed by parents/ guardian.
HOSTEL CHARGES (As approved by H.P. Govt.)
|Security (Refundable)||5000(One time)||5000(One time)||5000(One time)|
|Mess Charges* Per Sem||16,000||16,000||16,000|
*Advance to be adjusted against the actual.
*Hostel accommodation subject to availability.
*Rooms with AC or Cooler also available at additional cost.