Admission to p r o f e s s i o n a l courses in Baddi University are based on Merit Examination conducted by the University or by Central/ State government agencies. Each of these has a specified quota of intake. Seats left vacant in one quota may be filled by admissions in other quotas. Admissions to all other courses are based on the merit in the qualifying examination.
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate program is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre qualification for the Under Graduate program is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate program is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate program is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate program.
Application form can be obtained putting request over phone or on personal visit at:
- Admission Office, Baddi University Campus
- Regional Offices : Solan, Shimla, Una, Kangra, Hamirpur & Bilaspur, Mandi & sundernager, Kullu, Panchkla,Chandigarh & Mohali, UP & Bihar, North East, Nepal
The application fee of INR 750 can be deposited by any one of the following ways:
- Depositing Cash at Baddi University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), as a proof of online filling of application form
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card in case of online submission of form
- Demand draft in favor of Baddi University payable at District Solan Himachal Pradesh
- Candidates applying online through Baddi University website will be routed for self application
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric). The unique identification number so generated will be his identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information: 1. Welcome note 2. Unique ID 3. Admit Card
Baddi Merit Examination
The examination will be both online and offline. The student can choose any one of them. The medium of the exam will be English.
Date of Examination
- Offline Exam – 20th April
- Duration of Exam – 2 Hours
- For the online exam, the time slot can be booked via the website once the candidate receives notification from the university that the slot booking facility is available. The center and time slot chosen by the candidate will be reflected in the admit card.
- For both the online and offline exams, all candidates who complete the application process
before 15th March 2016 will receive their admit cards containing information regarding
their examination center via email and post by 30th March 2016.
- Candidates applying after 15th March 2016 will be given instructions to download their
admit cards via an online link on the university website.
- The program-wise merit lists will be put up within two weeks of the completion of the exam
on the university website.
- This will be followed by an official scorecard sent to each candidate via e-mail and post. The counselling date will be intimated along with the scorecard.
- In case of any discrepancies in the merit list or scorecards, the decision of the MU Admissions Office will be final.
Confirmation of Admission
- After counselling, successful candidates will be given an Offer of Admission.
- On receiving the offer of admission, the candidate will be required to deposit the fees as mentioned in website under “Course and Fee” section to confirm his admission.
- Upon this payment, the candidate will receive his Admission Letter containing details of the outstanding annual fee, allotment of hostel /bus & date, date of commencement of academic session and other relevant information. The candidate will be required to produce this letter when appearing in campus for the orientation program.
Documents to be Produced during Admission Counselling
- Self attested passing certificate of Class X
- Self attested marks sheet of Class X
- Self attested pass certificate of Class XII
- Self attested marks sheet of Class XII
- Self attested marks sheet of Graduation (All semesters/Years) wherever applicable
- Self attested marks sheet of Post Graduation (All semesters/Years) wherever applicable
- Migration/Transfer Certificate Caste Certificate (if claiming reservation)
- Recent Passport size color photographs – 2 Counselling invitation letter